- Being in remote Australia, the Roper Gulf Council required a lighting system that would be:
- Able to handle the regional environment,
- Off-grid to reduce electricity costs,
- Easy to assemble by their Works Crew at their depot,
- Able to be installed without an electrician,
- Low maintenance
- Designed to withstand the harshest conditions on the planet, including flood prone areas and desert locations.
- Completely off-grid ready, along with its low voltage system which allows the light to be installed without an electrician.Green Frog Systems’ GFS-200 was a perfect solution for the Roper Gulf Council, being:Delivered in an easy to assemble kit form.